The Coach with the Best Inner Game Wins!
Why do some coaches fill their practice with ideal clients in a few months, while others may take years? I’ve been studying this a long time. And, rarely is the answer what you might think.
– It’s not that they are more skillful coaches.
– It’s not that they have more experience in marketing or know all the right people.
– It’s not that they have a slick website or say the perfect words to prospects.
– It’s not even the niche market they’ve chosen.
It comes down to the way they value themselves.
Start with a Powerful Inner Game
We are all intrinsically valuable from the moment we come into this world. We are enough, just as we are. And that value does not diminish with time but grows as we learn to express our true essence. Sure, smart strategies, new skills and savvy marketing can help.
But it’s buffing up the inner game that makes an ordinary person into a winner.
To translate that into coaching business success:
1. Know that you are valuable (pricelessly so!) just as you are. Do what it takes to accept this truth about yourself.
2. Show that you value your time and your services, in every way you do business, from the way you think, to the way you speak, to the fees and standards you set.
3. Then, play a bigger game. Get the word out to prospects about the highly valuable services you offer. This is about building true prosperity from the inside out. With that powerful light shining from you, your ideal clients arrive, your business thrives and other areas of your life get a boost too.
And here’s the thing — a new coach can do this just as well as an experienced one.